2020 Allocation Dates
1st Quarter - January 31, 2021
2nd Quarter - April 30, 2021
3rd Quarter - July 31, 2021
4th Quarter - October 31, 2021
2022 Funding Application Deadlines
Funding Applications Released - March 1, 2021
Funding Applications Due - April 22, 2021 by Noon
Budget & Allocations Committee Preliminary Meeting - April 29, 2021 at Noon
Budget & Allocations Committee Agency Interviews - May 06, 2021 8am - until
2022 FUNDING APPLICATION INFORMATION
· All Applications must be received by noon on Thursday, April 22, 2021.
· If an application is late, it will not be considered for funding.
· Faxed or Email copies not accepted.
· Please bring or mail your application packet to: United Way of Scotland County, 205-B Lauchwood Drive, Laurinburg, NC.
2022 Funding Application
2022 Agency Agreement
2022 Non-Discrimination Certificate
2022 Counterterrorism Complicance Certificate
2020 Funding Expenditure Details
Application Packet must include the following:
Program Grant Application 9 Copies
Agency Agreement (MOA) 1 Copy
Non-Discrimination & Anti-Terrorism 1 Copy
Most recent budget (agency & program) 1 Copy
Solicitation License 1 Copy
Annual Audit (or Board Certified financial review) 1 Copy
(Audit required for budgets exceeding $350k or partners who receive funds in excess of $15k from UWSC)
Most recent 990 (within last 18 months) 1 Copy
Current Board of Directors List 1 Copy
Previous Year Funding Detail 1 Copy
List of Annual Fundraisers & Anticipated Revenue 1 Copy
FOR NEW PARTNER APPLICANTS (that have not received UWSC funds in the last 5 years):
1) The applicant agency shall furnish a copy of its Bylaws and a copy of its Articles of Incorporation.
2) Attach a copy of the agency’s 501 (c)(3)
PLEASE NOTE: Formats other than what is provided here will not be accepted or considered.
IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT COY MOODY FOR ASSISTANCE, UWSCOTCO@GMAIL.COM OR 910-276-6064